Kevin Lily, Danielle Katz, and Brian Coggan, left Bimidji, MN on July 20, 2007. (LINK) on an endurance journey whose purpose is to call attention to the world's global water crisis.
Here's what they've been up to:
- Paddling 25 or more miles each paddling day
- Eating mac and cheese with extra butter and Doritos.
- Sitting in a tent to get out of the cold rain.
- Missing family and friends
- Visiting a family in Brainerd
Donate to their cause. The money they raise goes to local, national, an internatoinal chrities working to alleviate the Global Water Crisis, including conervation, preservation, and purification projects.